The process for integrating the Mobile Analytics SDK is very straightforward. The steps are as follows:
- Create your RadiumOne Mobile Analytics account (if you have not already done so).
- Create a profile for your app. Note that in our solution Android, iOS, and Windows versions of an app are part of the same app profile and that our reporting allows you to filter by platform or lump them all together as needed.
- Import the library into your project
- Initialize and configure the SDK using your Application ID from the RadiumOne dashboard.
- Track in-app events - Do not skip this step! If you are unsure what to track, check out our guide to setting up tracking.
- Track any web-view events that are initiated from within the app
- Set up Attribution tracking, either via your existing attribution analytics provider or via our Kochava integration. This is only available to our media clients. If you want to use our Kochava integration please check with your RadiumOne account manager.
- Set up Smart link initialization if you want to enable deferred deep linking from our Smart links solution.
- Test the SDK implementation by opening your dev build of the app and performing all the tracked actions and then going to the RadiumOne dashboard and validating that the data appears. Note that there may be a delay of ~30 minutes for data to visualize in the dashboard.
For full step by step instructions, please refer to our documentation on Github.